VII Foresight Training Course
The Gianni Benzi Pharmacological Research Foundation has the pleasure to inform you that the seventh edition of the Foresight Training Course (FTC) will be held in Castellaneta Marina (Italy), October 2-4, 2014,in the context of the European Projects Forum “Nex-t-work”, a forum aimed at networking and developing international relations with the various players of the EU grant-funded projects in order to share best practises.
The VII Foresight Training Course will include the following initiatives:
- Projects-best practise sessions: two EC-funded projects in which the Foundation is involved (DEEP, DEferiprone Evaluation in Paediatrics and InNerMeD-I-Network) will be presented;
- Training session: Three International Masters (‘Tourism and Culture in the Mediterranean Area’ – EMCT, ‘Health, Food Safety and related Policies for the Mediterranean Area ‘- HEFSA and the ‘International Master in Regulatory Sciences’ – IMRS), promoted by the Gianni Benzi Foundation in collaboration with the Ondokuz Mayis University (OMU) and the Community of Mediterranean Universities (CMU) will be officially launched;
- International Conference: Mediterranean, European policies and the new framework 2020 (organised by Nex-t-work);
- Focus session: Progresses and opportunities in conducting Paediatric Trials will be discussed at the presence of relevant European and non-European scientists (organised by TEDDY- European Network of Excellence for Paediatric Clinical Research);
- Project session: the results of the ‘RiMedRi’ Network for regenerative medicine aimed at integrating clinical-biological biobanks in the South of Italy (Sicily) will be presented;
- Foresight “Health and Biotechnology”: novelties in the European Regulatory framework will be discussed and will involve different stakeholders. The session will focus on the European Reference Networks (ERNs) and Biomarkers and Good Genomics Practices (GGP) in the medicines developmental process.
The full programme and the list of the speakers are available here.
The inclusion of the VII Foresight Training Course in the wider scenario of Nex-t-work, in which workshops and training initiatives are scheduled, will offer our guests the possibility to participate in different sessions of their interest, complementary and open to different targets. The complete list of “Nex-t-work” events is available on the dedicated website.