Join our team
The Foundation is looking for new people to be included in its staff.
AREAS OF ACTIVITY:
Collaboration to research activities in the following areas:
- Evaluation of the scientific research performances
- Registries, observational studies and secondary use of data
- Research infrastructures in the biomedical field
- Support the activities of European/National projects (draft documents and scientific reports, participation in teleconference and follow-up activities)
- Bibliographic search and systematic reviews
- Data extraction from national and international databases (e.g. medicine and clinical study databases)
- Project applications drafting in response to European/national calls for proposals
All the Gianni Benzi Foundation activities are conducted in English.
- Scientific/engineering degree
- Excellent english (writing and speaking), if possible documented by international certification and/or study/work experience abroad
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneDrive…)
- Precision, punctuality and reliability
- Team work attitude
- Collaboration and results orientation
- Basic biostatistics knowledge
- Previous learning or work experience in one of the indicated areas
- Availability to perform refresher courses (master or similar)
- Availability to short business trips
- Age under 35
TO APPLY: Send the curriculum vitae to e-mail address email@example.com or fill out the form below
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Full time
Currently Fondazione per la Ricerca Farmacologica Gianni Benzi Onlus is not looking for new people to be included in its staff.
If you are interested in joining the Gianni Benzi Onlus Foundation and you recognize yourself in our values and in our mission, fill out the form.
Via Abate Eustasio, 30
70010 Valenzano (BA), Italy
Via Nicolò Putignani, 133
70121 Bari, Italy
Phone: +39 080 20 52 499